Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia Entrance Ticket
Skip the line to Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, and explore Barcelona’s most-visited landmark at your own pace. Marvel at the iconic towers and visit the museum and school inside.
Work began on creating the true symbol of Barcelona back in 1882, and the Sagrada Familia remains a work in progress even today. Although unfinished, the basilica is by no means unworthy of a visit. A combination of Gothic and Art Nouveau forms, the UNESCO-listed structure dominates the Barcelona skyline. Those fascinated by the church’s history can opt for a visit that includes an audio guide to learn more about Gaudí himself and the masterpiece he created.
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
• Audio guide (if option chosen)
Good to Know:
• Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive the Sagrada Familia ticket up to 3 days before your visit
• Please remember to print your Sagrada Familia tickets or show them on your smartphone at the Sagrada Familia entrance; your GetYourGuide pre-paid voucher will not be accepted
• To enter the church, visitors are kindly asked to dress modestly
• As per Sagrada Familia policy tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
• This skip-the-line entrance ticket includes a booking fee
• If the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot within half an hour of your original choice
• If you choose the option with a visit to the towers included, your time slot to enter the towers will be between 15 minutes and 1 hour after your entrance to the church due to availability restrictions
• Entrance to the Basilica is free for people with reduced mobility