Figueres & Girona: Catalunya Bus Tour & Dali Museum
Enjoy an excursion from Barcelona to the northern Catalyuna cities of Figueres and Girona. On this full-day tour you’ll visit the landmark Teatre-Museu Dalí in Figueres, and see Girona’s well-preserved Jewish quarter while on a walking tour of that city.
This full-day Catalunya Bus Tour takes you on a journey from Barcelona to Girona and Figueres , the 2 most representative cities of northern Catalunya. You’ll explore Girona’s medieval monuments on a walking tour and experience the fascinating world of Dalí’s surrealism as well.
The city of Girona was founded by the Romans. In its Old Town you’ll see some of the finest historic architecture in Spain. The top attractions in Girona include its medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic monuments, baroque spaces, and 1 of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe.
Figueres, also located in the north of Catalunya, is closely linked historically with Salvador Dalí. The Teatre-Museu Dalí is the top attraction in Figueres, but the city also features other interesting museums as well, including the Museu del Joguet and the Empordà Museum.
• Fully equipped return coach transportation from Barcelona
• Guided tour of Girona
• Orientation tour at the Dali Museum
• Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and Dalí Joies in Figueres
• Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops, and restaurants
• Children aged 0-8 join the tour for free
What’s Not Included:
• Audio guide system in 10 languages (available on board the coach for EUR 5, in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, and Russian, and is valid for all 3 sites visited)
Good to Know:
The tour departs at 8:30 from Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Arrival back in Barcelona at 19:30 also at Plaça Catalunya.