Casa Batlló Tickets and a Traditional Spanish Lunch
Skip the long lines at Casa Batlló and spend more time inside this magnificent Gaudí restoration. On this single-day program the operator will purchase the tickets for you and make the arrangements for you to enjoy a top-quality Spanish lunch nearby.
Pyrene will buy the tickets for you, leave them at your hotel’s reception, and also make arrangements for a delicious Spanish lunch.
Antoni Gaudí totally restored this building between 1904 and 1906. He developed the integral restructure of the building that was constructed 30 years before, employing innovative techniques. He added the balconies and the main platform, made improvements in the Batlló family flat, enlarged the main courtyard in search of more sunlight, and built 2 more floors.
Batlló House inspires positive feelings due to its design based on color, nature, and legends. The columns resemble human bones, and the balconies resemble skulls or carnival masks. The roof has scales like those of a huge dragon, and the façade is covered by mosaic, a frequent element in Modernist design.
This is not a guided tour, but everything is arranged and made easier for you.
• Casa Batlló ticket
• Delicious typical Spanish lunch
What’s Not Included:
Good to Know:
Please note the following:
• This is not a guided tour. You will receive tickets and information about the attraction and the restaurant. Arrangements will be made for you and a typical, quality Spanish meal will be pre-ordered and pre-paid.
• You must arrive at the restaurant at the specified time. When booking, please indicate if you have any food restrictions or allergies.
• There’s no assigned time to enter Casa Batlló. You can visit anytime on the day of your booking from 09:00-20:00.
• Children younger than 7 enter for free. Please inform the tour operator if you’ll be visiting with children that age.
• On rare occasions, cultural events could affect opening times, leading to a planned closure at 14:00. You’ll be informed if that is the case.
• If you cancel the activity 6 days or more before the tour date, the price will be refunded. If the cancelation is made 5 days or less before the date, no refund is available. Bookings must be made at least 5 days in advance.