Barcelona: Tapas Cooking Class and Market Tour
Learn to prepare authentic Spanish “tapas” at a 3-hour cooking class in Barcelona. Visit a popular food market in the Gracia neighborhood, before making delicious tapas using fresh ingredients. Savor the fruits of your labor with a glass of wine.
Meet your guide at the dedicated cooking space, and walk through the narrow streets of Gracia to a local market. Along the way, pass some of the picturesque squares and commercial streets to see how the locals live. Select fresh ingredients to make your tapas once back in the kitchen. Your guide will talk about the different produce available and cooking traditions and practices of Spain.
Then, return to the kitchen to prepare 6 different tapas
• Guided tour of a Gracia food market
• All cooking ingredients and equipment
• Cooking class in a fully-equipped kitchen
• 1 bottle of wine or beer
• 1 bottle of water
What’s Not Included:
• Additional ingredients, food or drinks
Good to Know:
• This activity takes place in a fully-equipped cooking space
• There is no need to bring additional material
• Please dress confortably