Barcelona: Spanish Delicatessen 1-Hour Tasting Tour
Learn the ins-and-outs of Spanish hams and cured meats during a 1-hour tasting experience in Barcelona. Taste 6 different varieties of ham from the Spanish delicatessen, and discover how the famous flavors are produced with the help of the audio guides.
Held at a new gastronomic center dedicated to ham, you will learn how the products are produced, and how to appreciate their fine tastes, textures, and health-promoting qualities during a tasting of 6 different hams.
Discover how the pigs are raised and fed to give the ham its renowned taste, and learn how to pick the best of the, sometimes daunting, range of jamón Ibéricos available.
At the end, you will be given a tasting pack of other Iberian deli produce, such as chorizo, cured tenderloin, or sausage, along with a tasting guide to continue your experience back home.
• Audiovisual guide to ham production
• Tasting of 6 different hams, with a glass of cava, beer or wine
• Multilingual audio guide during the audiovisual tour and tasting
• Tasting pack to take home, containing 3 Iberian products and guide
• Free WiFi at the meeting point
• All local taxes
What’s Not Included:
• Food and drinks not specified in “what’s included”
• Transportation to the meeting point
Good to Know:
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Wet weather gear is recommended in the event of rain. The tour takes place rain or shine
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (aged 3 and under), where tours are free but no food and drink is provided but booking is required
• A celiac option is available for this tour. Please advise at time of booking if required. Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option available