Barcelona Private Cooking Experience at a Chef’s House
Savor fine Mediterranean cuisine during a 4.5-hour private cooking experience in Barcelona. In the intimate surroundings of a chef’s own home, learn to cook and prepare an authentic Spanish meal using produce from the famous Boqueria Market.
Delight your senses and tantalize you taste buds, with the displays of amazing colors and subtle scents. Once your tour of the market is complete, get expert tips and thorough guidance during the cooking lesson in the intimate surroundings of a chef’s own home.
The menu you will prepare will vary according to the season. Gazpacho, tortilla, chicken with prawns, tomato bread, shellfish paella, and Crema Catalana are among some of the recipes you will get to prepare.
Bring an extra bag to stock up on the Catalan flavors and products that you will undoubtedly want to take home. Once your lesson is over, sit down to eat what you have prepared, with wine pairings to suit.
• Private gourmet walking tour
• English or Spanish speaking chef
• Private hands on lessons using your own and the chef’s extensive range of knowledge
• Personalized menu (proposed by the chef): Appetizers, entrees, main course, desert, wine pairing, and coffee
• Use of the kitchen and dining area
• Ingredients for the menu and proposed wines
• Taxi from the market to the chef’s house
What’s Not Included:
• Drinks not specified