Barcelona: Half or Full-Day Personalized City Tour
Enjoy a 4-8 hour personalized tour of Barcelona and see the sights that you want to see. Travel on foot or by car on an itinerary tailored to your interests. See Gaudi’s unfinished Sagrada Familia, get great city views from Tibidabo, and more.
Your personal guide will collect you from your hotel and lead you on an itinerary tailor made for you. A basic 4-hour tour includes Antoni Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, the Basilica of La Sagrada Familia, as well as the fairytale mosaics of Parc Guell. Go up Montjuic mountain for views of the Mediterranean Sea, and end by sampling some delicious Spanish and Catalan wine and snacks in Poble Espanyol.
If you have a bit more time, take an extended 6-8 hour tour and visit the Camp Nou football stadium, home to FC Barcelona. Walk the popular La Rambla boulevard, and discover the upscale boutiques of Passeig de Gracia. Take the lift up Tibidabo mountain, and go to the Sagrat Cor temple at its summit.
• Pick-up and drop off service
• Transportation (on request)
What’s Not Included:
• Museum and monument entrance fees
Good to Know:
• This tour is available in English and Russian
• The start time may vary, according to individual client requests. However, the usual start time is between 10:00 and 11:00