Barcelona Half-Day Guided City Tour by Scooter
Ride through the neighborhoods of Barcelona on a guided scooter tour and enjoy the fresh air and access only possible on 2 wheels. You’ll take in the important Gaudí sites, the views from the top of Montjuïc Hill, Port Olímpic, and more.
Take in many of the top sights of Barcelona on a half-day guided scooter tour, and appreciate the city from a completely different perspective. Your guide will ensure that you see the city’s most interesting neighborhoods and all the important attractions.
With the flexibility that only a scooter provides, you’ll be able to visit many areas of the city that aren’t accessible on more traditional tours.
See the important sites designed by Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí, such as Sagrada Familia, La Predrera, and Park Güell.
Enjoy a ride up Montjuïc Hill to visit the National Palace and to enjoy panoramic views of the city.
• Scooter rental
• Multi-lingual guide
• Road assistance
• City map
• Helmet and lock
What’s Not Included:
Good to Know:
Please note the following:
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
• Minimum age for renting a 125c scooter is 21 years, and a car driving license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years is required (18 years of age with a motorcycle license)
• Minimum age for renting a 50cc scooter is 18 years, and a car driving license valid in Spain is required
• All renters must have a passport or identity card and a car driving license valid in Spain. If you do not have an EU driving license, you will require an international driver’s license or an official Spanish translation of your driver’s license.
• EUR 150.00 deposit is required