Barcelona: Entrance to Santa Maria del Pi
Discover one of Barcelona’s most beautiful buildings on a 1.5-hour tour of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi in the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter). Admire the large rose window on the romantic façade. Then, go inside to see the crypt, nave, museum and more
Admire its famous rose window and buttresses, before going inside to look at the crypt, nave and vaulted ceiling. See treasures, such as the stained glass window depicting the “Adoration of the Magi” by Antoni Viladomat.
Access the top of the octagonal Bell Tower (additional fee) via a spiral staircase to see the peal of 6 bells, and enjoy an impressive 360º view of Barcelona from the roof. Entrance to the Bell Tower is available on the hour, every hour (from 11:00 to 16:00 or 17:00, depending on the season.)
• Entrance to Santa Maria del Pi basilica, crypt and museum
• Entrance fees to the garden
• Crowdfunding contribution to the conservation of Santa Maria del Pi
What’s Not Included:
• Entrance to the Bell Tower (EUR 4 EUR; EUR 3 reduced price admission)
• Audio guide
• Live guide
Good to Know:
• Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the cathedral
• Access to the Bell Tower is available at the following times: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 16:00 (8 November to 7 April); 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00 (8 April to 7 November).
• Please note that the cathedral is closed during religious holidays