Barcelona: Best of Gaudí and La Pedrera Half-Day Tour
See the best of Barcelona’s Modernisme architecture on a 4-hour tour of the Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell and Passeig de Gràcia. Marvel at the whimsical exteriors of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Then skip the long lines to go inside La Pedrera.
Meet your guide on Carrer Balmes, and pick up your skip-the-line entrance ticket to La Pedrera. Due to the building’s opening hours, the ticket is not valid for the same day, but can be exchanged on any subsequent day and includes a complimentary audio guide.
Walk the wide avenues of L’Eixample, Barcelona’s grid-like 19th-century extension, to the monumental basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece. See the towers as they stretch to the sky, and admire the ornate and wildly different cathedral façades.
Next, transfer to Parque Güell on the hills overlooking the city center. Stroll around the urban park on Carmel Hill, and see whimsical motifs, such as mosaic benches, fairytale houses and colonnaded walkways.
Descend back to the city center, and journey down Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most elegant streets. Look at the extraordinary exteriors of Casa Mila (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló, including a roof that resembles the spine of a dragon and tiles that evoke the surface of a lake.
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach
• Multilingual guide
• Entrance and guided walking tour of Park Güell
• Guided walking tour of the Sagrada Familia (exterior)
• Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia; Casa Milà (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló
• Skip-the-line entrance to Casa Milà, and multilingual audio guide
What’s Not Included:
• Entrance to the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
Good to Know:
• Please note that from 2 November through 31 March, the tour visits Park Güell before the Sagrada Familia
• You will be given your skip-the-line entrance ticket to La Pedrera before the start of the tour. Please note that it cannot be used on the same day of the tour, due to opening hours, but is valid any day after the tour and includes an audio guide in your chosen language