Artistic Barcelona: The Best of Gaudi
See Barcelona, the capital of Catalan Art Nouveau, through the eyes the famous architect Antonio Gaudi from his most emblematic works like Casa Mila to his unfinished masterpiece the Sagrada Familia.
Visit Sagrada Familia Basilica, where you’ll take an exterior walking tour of this impressive structure. Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece is Barcelona’s most famous landmark.
Then enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s bizarre Parc Guell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Keep an eye on your watch–it’s easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park!
Continue on to Paseo de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Paseo de Gracia 43.
Note: from 2 November to 31 March you will visit Parc Guell before Sagrada Familia.
• Air-conditioned motor coach
• Official multilingual guide
• Walking tour of Park Güell with entrance
• Walking tour outside Sagrada Familia
• Walking Tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló)
What’s Not Included:
• Entrance to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, and Casa Batlló
• Lunch and other services not specified
• Hotel pick-up and drop off